Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Freewriting on Writing

Writing is a way to properly convey thoughts or feelings. At times, it can be more powerful than the spoken word because it allows a person to meditate and comfortably articulate their opinions and views in thought out sentences. Writing serves as a link to bring people together. It serves as a tool to educate, inform, and express emotion. Writing is a marvelous way to serve the individual as an outlet. In this instance, "blogging," is a contemporary device used to organize thoughts. In my opinion, blogging is like having a therapist conveniently at your fingertips.
I personally enjoy writing. In every situation, I feel that there is always room for improvement but I know that I have a decent ability on communicating messages that are concise and to the point. I usually write for assignments but every so often I find myself scribbling in a journal to keep my sanity.
I want to improve my vocabulary for my own pleasure, everyday conversation, and to enhance my writing. I feel that I should continue to write to better organize my thoughts and understand good writing techniques. I also thinks it's important to read books and works by other people to expose me to the do's and don'ts of writing.

No comments: